EducationM.A., Geography, University of Washington
B.A., English and Philosophy, Colgate University
Work Shared in CORE
- Hamburg’s Spaces of Danger: Race, Violence, and Memory in a Contemporary Global City. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. Coauthored with K. Mitchell (forthcoming).
- Children of the Grave. Human Geography: A New Radical Journal (forthcoming).
- Time, Waste, and the City: The Rise of the Environmental Industry. Antipode 50.1 (2019): 225–247.
- The Sanctuary Network: Transnational Church Activism and Refugee Protection in Europe. In Handbook on Critical Geographies of Migration, eds. K. Mitchell, R. Jones, and J. Fluri. (Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2019), 410–424. Coauthored with K. Mitchell.
- Geographies of Lifelong Learning and the Knowledge Economy. In Making Workers: Radical Geographies in Education. (London: Pluto Press, 2018), 67–82. Coauthored with K. Mitchell.
- The Choice Machine and the Road to Privatization. In Making Workers: Radical Geographies in Education. (London: Pluto Press, 2018), 119–136. Coauthored with K. Mitchell.
- A thousand CEOs: Relational thought, processual space, and deleuzian ontology in human geography and strategic management. Progress in Human Geography 41.3 (2017): 299–320.
- Crime and the Global City: Migration, Borders, and the Pre-Criminal. In Oxford Handbooks Online (2016). Coauthored with K. Mitchell.