Exploring the transnational dimension of literary modernism and its increasing centrality to our understanding of 20th-century literary culture, Modernism in a Global Context surveys the key issues and debates central to the ‘global turn’ in contemporary Modernist Studies.
Topics covered include:
– Transnational literary exchange
– Imperialism and Modernism
– Cosmopolitanism and postcolonial literatures
– Global literary institutions – from the Little Magazine to the Nobel Prize
– Mass media – photography, cinema, and radio broadcasting in the modernist age
See more at: http://www.bloomsbury.com/us/modernism-in-a-global-context-9781472569639/#sthash.ZA3EsC8K.dpuf