An online community for MLA members
Please consider attending the following panel sponsored by our division:
Sunday, 10 January
803. Finance Capital and the University
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m.
Program arranged by the Forum TC Marxism, Literature, and Society
Presiding: Christopher John Newfield, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
1. “Securitization and University of Finance,” Amanda Armstrong, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
2. “Financialization and ‘The Wisconsin Idea’ in the Twenty-First Century,” Richard A. Grusin, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
3. “Tech Transfer and Finance after Academic Capitalism,” Lenora Hanson, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
4. “The Force of Diversity: Risk, Privatization, and the Salaita Affair,” Nick Mitchell, Univ. of California, Riverside
Only members can participate in this group's discussions.