An online community for MLA members
Please consider attending the following panel sponsored by our division:
Sunday, 10 January
803. Finance Capital and the University
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m.
Program arranged by the Forum TC Marxism, Literature, and Society
Presiding: Christopher John Newfield, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
1. “Securitization and University of Finance,” Amanda Armstrong, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
2. “Financialization and ‘The Wisconsin Idea’ in the Twenty-First Century,” Richard A. Grusin, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
3. “Tech Transfer and Finance after Academic Capitalism,” Lenora Hanson, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
4. “The Force of Diversity: Risk, Privatization, and the Salaita Affair,” Nick Mitchell, Univ. of California, Riverside
the first time.
This is your only opportunity to choose a user name and you
cannot change it later. Your user name will be visible to
User names must be between four and twenty characters in length and
must contain at least one letter. Only lowercase letters, numbers, and
underscores are allowed.
I accept the Terms of Service,
and Guidelines for Participation.
Use your MLA credentials to log in.
Forgotten your log-in credentials?