A QA Table for 523 Manuscripts of the Epistle of Jude
- Nicholas Lamme (see profile)
- Quantitative research, Criticism, Textual--Data processing, Criticism, Textual, Bible. New Testament
- Item Type:
- Data set
- New Testament, textual criticism, Jude, Catholic Epistles, CBGM, quantitative analysis
- Permanent URL:
- This Excel file contains a quantitative analysis table for 523 manuscripts of the Epistle of Jude. The data were compiled using the open-cbgm library ./compare_witnesses function and a script that I wrote for the purpose of automating the comparison of all witnesses with every other witness and exporting the data to a single file. This script and a pdf guide can be found at https://github.com/dopeyduck/qa-table-starter. The original dataset contained 562 witnesses. This table was generated with all witnesses extant in at least 85% of variation units established during the collation process.
- The collation was constructed with Tommy Wasserman's transcriptions of 560 MSS of the Epistle of Jude. These can be found at: Wasserman, Dr. T. (Örebro School of Theology) (2012): Transcription of the manuscripts containing the New Testament letter of Jude. DANS. https://doi.org/10.17026/dans-xcz-cqbr. The open-cbgm library can be found at https://github.com/jjmccollum/open-cbgm-standalone.
- Last Updated:
- 3 months ago
- Share this:
Item Name: qatable-jude-final.xlsx Download Activity: Downloads: 10