Introduction to Digital Humanities Syllabus (Fall 2022)
- Kristen Mapes (see profile)
- Digital Humanists, Digital Humanities at MSU
- Teaching, Digital humanities
- Item Type:
- Permanent URL:
- Syllabus for 2022 edition of DH285: Introduction to Digital Humanities, taught at Michigan State University as a required course in the undergraduate Digital Humanities minor. The course is a survey introduction to the field, has no prerequisites, and is open to students from any major. Twenty-eight students were in the course.
- Further resources and information about the course are available on the course website at https://introdh2022.commons.msu.edu/.
- Last Updated:
- 3 months ago
- Share this:
Item Name: michiganstateuniversity_introdigitalhumanities_dh285_fall2022.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 58