Unpacking Systems: The Boardgame
- Lindsay Doukopoulos, Anna Ruth Gatlin, Wiebke Kuhn, Lindsay Tan (see profile)
- Educational games, Game theory, Education, Higher, Organizational change
- Item Type:
- board games, Higher education, organizational culture, Systems, tabletop games
- Permanent URL:
- Description of Game from Intellectual Property Registration: This board game unpacks existing systems by facilitating conversation through role playing and storytelling. Players draw a "role" card, which is kept secret, and tell stories from their role's perspective based on a "theme" card determined by a dice role.
- Copyright 2019 Anna Ruth Gatlin, Lindsay Doukopoulos, Lindsay Tan, Wiebke Kuhn. All rights reserved. Licensed through Auburn University (AU IP Invention No.: 2020-028) and distributed through West Second Street LLC.
- Last Updated:
- 3 months ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: unpacking-systems-preview.png Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 12