the Triglossic Situation in the Moroccan Mass media.
- Mohammed Gharioua (see profile)
- Anthropology, English Literature, Religious Studies
- Sociolinguistics, Diglossia (Linguistics), Linguistics, Sociolinguistics--Societies, etc.
- Item Type:
- diglossia, Discourse/ Sociolinguistics/ Language and Culture, Historical sociolinguistics, Linguistics, Sociolinguistics
- Permanent URL:
- Moroccan linguistic situation goes back to the ancient times of colonization. The country has suffered a lot during this era from political, economic, and even social influences. As a result, this made Morocco distinctive and diversified in its sociolinguistic phenomena. We can find Diglossia, code-switching, borrowing, bilingualism, Triglossia, and so on… This study investigates the use of three coexisting languages in a certain area or population. Namely called “ Triglossia ”. However, we will be discussing and focusing on the existence of this phenomenon in Moroccan mass media...
- Last Updated:
- 2 months ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: the-triglossic-situation-in-the-moroccan-mass-media-original-.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 196