Valuing Digital Scholarship: Are We There Yet?
- Terry Carter (see profile)
- Digital Pedagogy, Public Humanities
- Digital humanities, Electronic publishing, Learning and scholarship--Data processing
- Item Type:
- Digital publishing, Digital scholarship/history, Digital learning resources
- Permanent URL:
- This article explores the author's journey to understand the value and history of digital scholarship as he considers charting his own course to pursue digital scholarship in connection with institutional requirements for scholarly and creative publication activity.
- This article manuscript may be of interest to readers who are considering digital publications in connection with a professional tenure track or non-tenure track faculty position for an academic institution.
- Last Updated:
- 3 years ago
- Share this:
Item Name: terry-carter_humanities-common-core-article-manuscript-submission_december-31_2019.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 110