International Issues and New Technologies for Learning
- John Afele, Thomas Danford, Gloria McMillan
- Steve McCarty (see profile)
- Digital Pedagogy
- Web-based instruction, Online authorship, Educational technology, International education, Intercultural communication
- Item Type:
- online communities, online class, Educational Technology, Digital Inclusion, Online education, Online writing, Learning technologies, Digital pedagogy
- Permanent URL:
- The Teaching in the Community Colleges TCC 2000 Online Conference originally commissioned a report by its Writing Team on International Issues and New Technologies for Learning that was edited by the Writing Team Chair. In this new abridgement, the Editor selects representative excerpts from his original report of the online conference discussions, which took place in asynchronous (Web Board and mailing lists) and synchronous (Web chat rooms) media across various time zones.
- Edited for clarity and conciseness, a large part of the original writing was an attached paper by Ghanaian Dr. John Afele, which is linked from the References in this short report.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- Share this:
Item Name: tcc2000_international_team_report.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 62