Welcome to MLA Commons, the sharing and collaboration network for people working in modern languages and literatures. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the repository. Brought to you by the MLA.
What Would You Like to Do?
Recently on MLA Commons
Viewing 1 - 5 of 40 items
- Millions of Dollars Might Get You Into the MLA: When NEH Funding Shaped the State of Writing Studies in English Studies
- ENGL 3384: Postcolonial Literature (2017-01)
- ENGL 502 (Handout for Archives seminar)
- Eyes Be Closed: Franz Marc's Liegender Hund im Schnee
- Reimagining the Digital Monograph: Design Thinking to Build New Tools for Researchers, A JSTOR Labs Report - DRAFT FOR COMMENT