Welcome to MLA Commons, the scholarly network for MLA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, join language and literature discussion groups, build a WordPress Web site for a class or conference—or to showcase your own work—and grow your readership by uploading materials to CORE, our open-access repository.
Bringing Your Course Online
As campuses hold classes online in response to COVID-19, you may be looking for guidance for remote teaching. On the MLA's Bringing Your Course Online Commons site, find strategies for teaching remotely, information addressing questions of equity and accessibility, and a collection of resource guides.
Add your suggestions or questions by submitting a resource on the site or contacting mla [at] hcommons.org.
New Theme for Course Sites
Create a site on the Commons and check off Is this a course site? and you'll get a site with the Learning Space theme activated with spaces for your syllabus, lessons, assignments, course documents, and events. Visit the Learning Space Demo site and learn more!
- Inclusion Imperative Visiting Faculty Fellowship Program, 2021–22
- Journal of Ethnic American Literature (JEAL)
- American Comparative Literature Association
- American Conference for Irish Studies
- Event, Narration and Impact from Past to Present
- Historical Language Contact and Emergent/Emerging Varieties in the Indian Ocean
- American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- Synthesis: Dissident Self-Narratives: Radical and Queer Life Writing
- International Conference on the Teaching of French as a Foreign Language
- Innovation in Language Learning